Samsung galaxy j3 2016 has not been autoroot.Chainfire released the root tool, so using the root method that I have introduced in this article will not be possible [Solution] Root Samsung Galaxy Android.
So how to Root samsung galaxy j3? In this article I share with you the method of Root Galaxy j3 the J320F version, J320P … are in the background Android Lollipop rom (5.1.1), This method is widely shared on XDA, and LGVINH Root into Works on many Samsung Galaxy J3, so you can confidently use it.
The purpose of Root samsung galaxy j3 is to have many purposes, which is to unlock unlocked net for the phone, you can refer to the guide. [Guide] Unlock Samsung Galaxy j320F / J320H / J320A ~ LG Vinh Nghe An
1. Outline and how to Root
First install TWRP Recovery on your machine, then install SuperSU via TWRP Recovery.
2. Specific instructions how to root samsung galaxy j3 j320
Ask the computer has full drivers installed for Samsung, and you already know how to use Odin to flash tar-tar.md5 file for samsung, If you do not know you can refer to this article [ Tutorial] Using Odin: Installing Rom, Recovery, Kernel for Samsung Lines ~ LG Vinh Nghe
Download the necessary tools according to the machine
– TWRP Recovery J320F or TWRP Recovery J320P
– SuperSu Chainfire
– Conduct Flash TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J3 phone according to the Odin version, Odin method to Flash file recovery you refer to this article [Guide] Using Odin: Rom installation, Recovery , Kernel for Samsung ~ LG Vinh Nghe An. Once the TWRP Recovery flash finishes, the phone will restart itself
Open Odin – at the AP select File TWRP Recovery J320F or J320P
– Copy the file BETA-SuperSU-v2.67-20160121175247.zip to the internal memory. Put your phone on TWRP Recovery by: Shutting down the phone, then holding down the 3 (Vol +) + (Home) + (Power) key until the phone vibrates, release your hand. The TWRP Recovery screen will appear as shown below
TWRP Recovery Screen Samsung J3
– Select Install and find the file BETA-SuperSU-v2.67-20160121175247.zip to flash. After flashing, select Reboot – Reboot System to reboot. If any question appears, press Back or Skip.
– So your phone has been Root successful!
With other versions of J3 will have another way Root, in the next article I will share to you!